[Skill Name] Damage
|Increases the melee damage of the specified active skill.|
[Skill Name] Damage are a series of Special Effect in Nioh2. [Skill Name] Damage Increases the melee damage of the specified active skill.. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
[Skill Name] Damage Effects
- Increases the melee damage of the specified active skill.
- Every active skill whose primary purpose is to deal damage has this as a possible effect that can roll on exclusively light armor gloves. This is also the only form of melee damage increase you can get on armor until Dream of the Demon.
- Attacks that are considered advanced versions (like Tangle Strike II) or extensions of that attack (Such as the follow ups to God of Wind) will also gain extra damage.
Equipment that grants [Skill Name] Damage
- The following equipment has fixed [Skill Name] Damage
- A Multitude of Hopes (Cherry Blossom Damage)
- Ii, the Red Demon (Spearfall Damage)
- Ruler of the Riverside Yokai (Whirlwind Damage)
- Righteous Strategist (Moon Shadow Damage)
- Master of Spears (Triple Threat Damage)
- The Honor in Harmony (Flowing Shadow Damage)
- Hunter of Tigers (Piercing Rain Damage)
- Warrior of the West's Honor (Tiger Sprint Damage)
- Onmyo Austerity (Devastating Rush Damage)
- One for All, All for One (Night Rain Damage)
- Warrior of the East's Honor (Merciless Barrage Damage)
- Japan's Bravest (Tornado Damage)
- A Master Swordsman's Power (Sign of the Cross Damage)
- Kurama Swordmaster (Kurama Sword Dance Damage)
- Mighty Monk (Roar Power Damage)
- Imperial Ward (Sacred Bird Flight Damage)
- First of the Four Guardians (Archer's Impact Damage)
- The Protection of Kannon (Empty Retribution Damage)
[Skill Name] Damage Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.