Arcana of Vermin
Skill Point Cost
|Custom Active Skills|
|Requires a certain amount of Astral Wisdom|
Arcana of Vermin is one of the Shiftling Skills in Nioh2. Arcana of Vermin is a Custom Active Skills that imbues certain Active Skills with the Paralysis element..
Arcana of Vermin Description
Imbues certain Active Skills with the Paralysis element.
Ki Consumption Rate 1.20
See Custom Active Skills for information on how to equip this skill.
This will override any element the weapon already has.
Here is a list of Active Skills that have strong synergy with the Custom Active Skills Arcana of Fire, Arcana of Lightning, Arcana of Power, Arcana of Water, Arcana of Vermin and Arcana of Serpents. Bolded options are particularly strong and do not require much build dedication such as using Yokai Abilities or Status Accumulation to get them to apply the element in one use, or are at least very easy to use multiple times quickly. Keep in mind enemy resistance will affect the potency of these skills.
- Nigh Rain
- Sword of Discernment (Not good for single use, but it is quick and easy to use multiple times)
- Dual Swords
- Double-Headed Slice
- Spinning Dragon
- Random Slice (Could do it on its own but good luck with the tracking)
- Dual Dragon
- Piercing Rain
- Cull the Herd (Drain their Ki first)
- Wild Spear
- Titanic Strength (Not good for single use, but it's quick and easy to use multiple times)
- Heaven and Earth (On tall enemies naturally)
- Moonlit Snow (Fully charged)
- Moonlit Snow Redux
- Wild Lions
- Advancing Storm (Easily Spammable)
- Deadly Spiral
- Dual Hawks
- Kibosh Kicker (None of them work in one use but this comes the closest)
- Arc of Chaos (Easily Spammable, space it so you hit three times)
- Empty Retribution
- Fleeting Edge
- Twin Phoenix (held with at least two inputs)
- Unruly Revolution
- Ebb and Flow (Low Stance)
- Fists of Reckoning
- Battering Ram (if the grapple hits)
- Reckless Charge (with Dreadslayer follow up)
- Kick Cycle (Full Animation)
- Archers Impact (with Tiger Claws follow up)
- Beyond Infinity
Builds that use Arcana of Vermin
Arcana of Vermin Notes
- Notes on this skill go here
20 Mar 2020 21:34
What certain active skills does this match to?