Attack Bonus [Core Stat]
|Increases your Attack based on the Core Stat listed|
Attack Bonus [Core Stat] are a series of Special Effects in Nioh 2 that Increases your Attack based on the Core Stat listed. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Attack Bonus [Core Stat] Effects
- Increases your Attack based on the amount of points in the Core Stat listed. This is separate from the scaling a weapon may or may not have and is unaffected by weapon scaling.
- If it is on a Weapon, it increases the Attack of that weapon only.
- If it is on a Set Bonus, it increases the Attack of all your equipped Melee and Ranged Weapons.
- Unlike other rank based bonuses, having multiple versions of the same effect will not increase the rating. Instead, each instance applies separately and is added to the attack total.
- This will also increase the damage of Guardian Spirit Skills, Yokai Abilities and the Tengu Fan.
Attack Gain based on Effect Rank
|B (Divine Graces)||B+
(Hunter of Tigers/ The Heroic Raging Bull+)
(Typical for Set Bonuses)
(Max Familiarity Roll on Weapons)
(Star Effect on Weapons)
|99 (Early game Hard Cap)||87||95||119||203||227|
|150 (Requirement for Ultimate Core Stat Series)||132||144||168||307||343|
|200 (Late Game Hard Cap)||176||192||220||408||456|
Equipment that grants Attack Bonus [Core Stat]
- The following equipment has fixed Attack Bonus [Core Stat]
- Devout Practitioner (Magic) A
- Samurai from Dark Lands (Stamina) A
- Warrior of the East's Honor (Constitution) A
- Hunter of Tigers (Skill) B+
- Kurama Swordmaster (Skill) A
- Vanquisher (Strength) A
- First of the Four Guardians (Strength) A
- Bishamonten's Grace (Strength) B
- Jurojin's Grace (Magic) B
- Daikokuten's Grace (Dexterity) B
- Hotei's Grace (Heart) B
- Ii, the Red Demon+ (Constitution) A
- Japan's Bravest+ (Constitution) A
- The Heroic Raging Bull+ (Stamina) B+
Attack Bonus [Core Stat] Notes
- Stats requirements of the Equipment must be met in order to acquire the Special Effects.