Azai Ichimonji is one of the Sword Weapons in Nioh 2. The Azai Ichimonji , like all swords, has a good balance between offense and defense, and is a good choice if you aren't sure what sort of Enemies you will be facing. Swords also scale very well with the Heart stat, so if your Build has high Heart, consider using this Weapon type.
Azai Ichimonji Description
A famed blade, once wielded by Azai Nagamasa. Oda Nobunaga gifted the blade to Nagamasa when he married Nobunaga's younger sister, Oichi.
The blade was forged by Muneyoshi, a swordsmith of the Bizen Province Ichimonji school. Muyenoshi's reputation earned him a place as one of Emperor Gotoba's chosen artisan swordmakers.
Location: Where to Find Azai Ichimonji
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Main Mission: Bird in a Cage.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: Yaksha Returns
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Azai Ichimonji is presented to the Blacksmith.
Materials Needed to Craft Azai Ichimonji
- ?? x2, ?? x4, ?? x6, ?? x1
Azai Ichimonji Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.