Bamboo Cutter & Bone Feaster Description
A famous set of long and short swords once worn by Ashikaga Takauji. They are considered treasures, and were passed down through the Ashikaga Shogunate to Ashikaga Yoshiteru. The larger sword, nicknamed Bamboo Cutter, is a tachi forged in the Ichimonji style by Norimune of Bizen Province. It has another name which translates as "Two Inscriptions" ("Futatsumei Norimune") but the reason for this is unknown. The ornate decorations were applied in the Sasamaru style. The shorter sword, known as Honebami Toshiro in Japanese. was forged in the Awataguchi style by Toshiro Yoshimitsu of Yamashiro Province. It was made from a shortened naginata ("pole-sword"). and practice swings with this sword are said to crush bones, earning it its intimidating moniker.
Location: Where to Find Bamboo Cutter & Bone Feaster
- Dropped by: ??
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Tutorial Mission: Mater of the Dual Blades
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Bamboo Cutter & Bone Feaster is presented to the Blacksmith.
- The Smithing Text is dropped by Ashikaga Yoshiteru in the Training Mission: Master of the Dual Blades.
Materials Needed to Craft Bamboo Cutter & Bone Feaster
- ?? x2, ?? x4, ?? x6, ?? x1
Bamboo Cutter & Bone Feaster Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.