Benevolent Grave is a mechanic of Nioh 2 that allows players to leave behind an NPC version of themselves for other players to summon in their world.
How to make a Benevolent Grave
- Use the Usable Item: Righteous Jasper to create a benevolent grave at a desired location.
- You can obtain Righteous Jasper as Mission rewards, and sometimes as treasures in the game.
- You can also obtain Righteous Jasper as rewards for your Benevolent Grave being used.
- You can customize your Benevolent Grave's emotes.
- Summoned Benevolent Spirits are not healed by resting at a shrine.Therefore you should equip your spirit with healing onmyo before laying your Righteous Jasper.
- Your grave will remain static to the level and equipment you set it as.
- You can set up to 3 Benevolent Graves. You can try putting down a fourth to see the performance of each of your graves and replace one.
Benevolent Grave Rewards
- If your benevolent grave is used, you will receive a reward of Ochoko.
- You will also receive Glory that is used for the Hidden Teahouse.
- You may receive Righteous Jasper as a reward.
Benevolent Grave Summoning
- Summoning a grave costs Ochoko cups relative to your level vs the level of the grave.
- Summoned Benevolent Spirits will depart after you have killed a certain amount of enemies. You can track this via the red bar above their health indicator
- Summoned Benevolent Spirits are not healed by resting at a shrine. You can heal them with Onmyo.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!