Champion of Tosa Set
(2 Items) Life +100
(3 Items) Gold Earned +10%
(4 Items) Melee Damage +4%
(5 Items) Faster Ki Recovery (Timely Guard)
(5+ Items) Active Skill Damage +10%
Champion of Tosa is a Set in Nioh 2. The Champion of Tosa Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Champion of Tosa Information
- Type: Light Armor Set
- Set Requirements:
Where to find
- Set pieces drop and are obtained as a reward in the Sub Mission: A Message From the Deceased.
- This set of armor can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Tosa Governor's Armor to the Blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 5 pieces, the armor is called "Tosa Governor". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Tosa Governor's Helmet - n/a
- Tosa Governor's Cuirass - n/a
- Tosa Governor's Gauntlets - n/a
- Tosa Governor's Waistguard - n/a
- Tosa Governor's Greaves - n/a
Notes & Builds
- Builds, tips and notes go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Tsuruga Masamune & Hocho Toshiro Page says that the set bonus is Righteous Strategist. What?