Comb is one of the Accessories in Nioh 2. They provide the player with passive bonuses to attack, defense, drop rates, and many more. Players can equip up to two accessories which can be managed in the equipment menu.
Combs like this are used not only to style hair, but also as hair decorations. They were thought to possess curious spiritual power and feature prominently in Japanese folklore.
Legend has it, a deity named Izanagi once escaped pursuit with the help of a comb. When thrown to the ground, it transformed into a clump of bamboo shoots, blocking the pursuers' way.
Comb Special Effect
Equipping an accessory provides the wearer with unique special effects, this icon identifies the accessory's special effect. This accessory grants:
- Amrita Gauge Charge +13%
- It cannot roll any restricted effects, but essentially has one by default in Amrita Gauge Charge, making it useful if you use a Yokai Shift build or effects that gain bonuses based on how much amrita gauge you have.
Comb Location/Where to Find
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: The Viper and the Butterfly.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: Song of the Yokai.
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and breakable objects.
- Occasionally looted off of corpses and found inside chests.