Skill Point Cost
|Active Switchglaive Skills|
Cyclone II is one of the Switchglaive Skills in Nioh2.
Cyclone II Information
- After Cyclone, press the strong attack button at the right time to perform an additional attack. If this attack fully depletes the enemy's Ki, you will follow it with another even more powerful blow.
- The timing is any time during the third slash in Cyclone before the weapon trail disappears.
- The animation that happens against humans does a large amount of damage, forces them into a wake up animation that leaves them open for a while, refills your Ki as it's happening, builds a large amount of Anima and also dispels any curse the enemy may have, but it does give them their Ki back as well.
- The attack changes depending on what stance the attack originated from:
- Mid: Less damage and more range. The "grapple" attack leaves them on the same side.
- High: More damage and less range. The "grapple" attack throws them behind you and deals slightly more damage.
Cyclone II Notes
- Tips, Builds and Notes go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!