Demon's Axe is one of the Axes in Nioh 2. This weapon works in conjunction with the Axe Skills skill tree, and usually has good scaling with the Stamina stat. It also scales with Strength and Courage. So if your Build has high Stamina, consider using this Weapon type.
Demon's Axe Description
It is believed that those who sin during their lifetimes will suffer eternally in hell after they die, at the mercy of Lord Yama.
This weapon is wielded by the Oni who serve him and torment the souls of the dead. Its saw-like blade can slice straight through bone and leaves viciously jagged wounds that do not easily heal.
Amrita Memories Background
- "Depraved sinners! Your torment begins now!"
- "I hope you like pain… There’ll be plenty to atone for your sins."
- "Do you hurt? Do you ache? Then curse your own sins for your pain!"
- "Don’t mistake death for escape! Only hell awaits you now!"
- "The flames of hell await you. Enjoy your eternal torment!"
Location: Where to Find Demon's Axe
- Occasionally Dropped by Otakemaru in Main Mission: In the Eye of the Beholder
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Demon's Axe is presented to the Blacksmith.
Materials Needed to Craft Demon's Axe
Demon's Axe Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.