|Max. Player Capacity||9999|
Demon's Horn is a Smithing Material in Nioh 2. Smithing Materials are used by blacksmiths to forge and/or upgrade various Weapons and Armor. These materials can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or it can also be found inside chests.
Demon's Horn Information
A yokai material taken from the Yoki. Rods of solid Amrita, these horns protrude from the heads of demons, and are the source of the creatures' strength. Destroying them causes a demon to temporarily lose its power.
Demon's Horn Effect
- A forging material used by blacksmiths.
Demon's Horn Required Material for Crafting
- Demon Horde Katana
- Demon Horde Dual Katana
- Demon Horde Spear
- Demon Horde Axe
- Demon Horde Kusarigama
- Demon Horde Odachi
- Demon Horde Tonfa
- Demon Horde Hatchets
- Demon Horde Switchglaive
- Demon Horde Armor Set
- Million Demon Armor Set
- Ornate Gold Armor Set
- Onimaru Kunitsuna
- Red Demon Spear
Demon's Horn Location/Where to Find
- Occasionally dropped by the Yoki.
- Obtained as a reward from completing the Main Mission: The Golden Castle.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: A Voice in the Twilight.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Online Mission: Wave of Terror
- Sold at Hidden Teahouse for 900 glory