Dual Bloodstained Cleavers
Melee Damage vs. Zero-Ki Enemy
Dual Bloodstained Cleavers is one of the Dual Swords in Nioh 2. Dual swords scale very well with the skill stat, so if your Build has high Skill, consider using this Weapon type.
Dual Bloodstained Cleavers Description
A pair of large cleavers favored by the yokai known as namahage. in contrast to those primarily used as work tools, these cleavers are designed so they can deal damaging blows to enemies. The blades are covered in sharp fang-like bumps that are stained with the dried blood of those they have felled in battle.
Location: Where to Find Dual Bloodstained Cleavers
- Dropped by: ??
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Dual Bloodstained Cleavers is presented to the Blacksmith.
- The Smithing Text is dropped by Namahage in the Main Mission: Bird in a Cage.
Materials Needed to Craft Dual Bloodstained Cleavers
- ?? x2, ?? x4, ?? x6, ?? x1
Amrita Memories Background
- Waaargghh! Any bad children around?
- Bad, bad children! I'll carve you to teensy pieces!
- Waaargghh! Any lazy layabouts around?
- Lazy, lazy layabouts! I'll carve you to teensy pieces!
- Waaargghh! I'll be back for more!
Dual Bloodstained Cleavers Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Cleared bird in a cage, the smithing text never dropped?
The awakening voices for this weapon are as follows: - Waaargghh! Any bad children around? - Bad, bad children! I'll carve you to teensy pieces! - Waaargghh! Any lazy layabouts around? - Lazy, lazy layabouts! I'll carve you to teensy pieces! - Waaargghh! I'll be back for more!
Tried different missions and A shadows duty seems go be the fastest since you can almost skip every add and get to the end
Smithing text for Dual Bloodstained cleavers has dropped from the Namahage at the end of the sub mission "The Tiger Approaches".
Seems like a missed opportunity to not move these over to dual hatchets. The moveset for dual hatchets would fit the weapon's appearance much better imo and the yokai they're from even has a throw attack.