Golden Gourd Armor
|Set BNS||A Multitude of Hopes|
Golden Gourd Armor is an Armor in Nioh 2. Nioh 2 armor is divided into 5 categories: Head Armor, Torso Armor, Arm Guards, Leg Guards and Foot Guards. Each piece of equipment has a level, weight, durability and multiplier assigned to it, apart from additional status effects that the equipment can apply. Armor is color coded by their rarity: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Exotic, Divine and Ethereal. The rarer the item, the more beneficial status effects it will possess.
Location/How to Get Golden Gourd Armor
- Type: Light Armor
- Set pieces are obtained as a reward in the Main Mission: The Two Faces of Hospitality.
- Set pieces drop in the following Main Missions: The Golden Castle and The Two Faces of Hospitality.
- This armor set can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Golden Gourd Armor to the Blacksmith.
Notes and Tips
- Can be Soul Matched to your highest Armor piece level
- Available in Common, Uncommon, Rare and One of a Kind qualities
- Can be sold to the Blacksmith or Offered at a Shrine
- Stats can be rerolled at the Blacksmith
- In terms of appearance, this is a more unique version of the Irregular Armor