Great Chidori Cross Spear
|The Red of devotion|
Great Chidori Cross Spear is one of the Spears in Nioh 2. Spears scale primarily off of the Constitution Stat, but also scale off of Strength and Skill, so if your Build has high Constitution, consider using this Weapon type.
Great Chidori Cross Spear Description
A spear favored by Sanada Yukimura with a striking hand grip painted a deep crimson. Its split head makes it well-suited for brushing off enemy attacks, as well as for snaring the armor of mounted warriors and hurling them from their horses. The risk of wounding one's own horse in the process, however, means a great deal of skill is required when handling it. It is not a weapon for the faint
Location: Where to Find Great Chidori Cross Spear
- Dropped by: ??
- Occasionally Dropped by Otakemaru in Main Mission: In the Eye of the Beholder.
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Great Chidori Cross Spear is presented to the Blacksmith.
- The Smithing Text is dropped by Otakemaru in the Main Mission: In The Eye of The Beholder.
Materials Needed to Craft Great Chidori Cross Spear
- ?? x2, ?? x4, ?? x6, ?? x1
Great Chidori Cross Spear Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!