Hand Mirror is one of the Accessories in Nioh 2. They provide the player with passive bonuses to attack, defense, drop rates, and many more. Players can equip up to two accessories which can be managed in the equipment menu.
Hand Mirror Information
A mirror that can be held in one hand. In Japan, mirrors have been regarded as sacred objects with spiritual powers since ancient times and feature prominently in Japanese folklore.
Mirrors can be seen in many temples as vessels in which deities are said to reside. According to legend, a mirror was one of the Three Sacred Treasures of Japan passed down from the deity Amaterasu.
Hand Mirror Special Effect
Equipping an accessory provides the wearer with unique special effects, this icon identifies the accessory's special effect. This accessory grants:
- Soul Core Drop Rate: +3.7%
Hand Mirror Tips
- This has a higher Soul Core Drop Rate percentage than what you can get on other accessories.
- This has access to none of the Restricted special effects.
Hand Mirror Location/Where to Find
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and breakable objects.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Main Mission: The Hollow Fortress.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: The Point of No Return.