Highest Quality Ingot
|Max. Player Capacity||9999|
Highest Quality Ingot is a Smithing Material in Nioh 2. Smithing Materials are used by blacksmiths to forge and/or upgrade various Weapons and Armor. These materials can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or it can also be found inside chests.
Highest Quality Ingot Information
An iron ingot of the highest quality obtained through the traditional smelting process. Formed into a standard shape for easy storage. Easy to forge. It is widely used to make guns and armor. This best grade of iron is almost totally free of impurities and results in durable, top-quality products.
Highest Quality Ingot Usage
- A forging material used by blacksmiths
Highest Quality Ingot Required Material for Crafting
Highest Quality Ingot Location/Where to Find
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Main Mission: The Beast Born of Smoke and Flames.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: The Third Word.
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and breakable objects.
- Occasionally found inside chests and looted off of corpses.