Highest Quality Leather Platelet
|Max. Player Capacity||9999|
Highest Quality Leather Platelet is a Smithing Material in Nioh 2. Smithing Materials are used by blacksmiths to forge and/or upgrade various Weapons and Armor. These materials can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or it can also be found inside chests.
Highest Quality Leather Platelet Information
Small sheets of the highest quality leather, perforated and connected together. Crafted from the highest grade materials for superb durability and a beautiful appearance. The fundamental building block of armor. Making the highest quality suits of armor requires meticulously connecting more than a thousand of these leather platelets.
Highest Quality Leather Platelet Usage
- A forging material used by blacksmiths
Highest Quality Leather Platelet Required Material for Crafting
Highest Quality Leather Platelet Location/Where to Find
- Can be forged by the blacksmith.
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and breakable objects.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Main Mission: Corpses and Ice.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: The Third Word.