Highest Quality Tamahagane
|Max. Player Capacity||9999|
Highest Quality Tamahagane is a Smithing Material in Nioh 2. Smithing Materials are used by blacksmiths to forge and/or upgrade various Weapons and Armor. These materials can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or it can also be found inside chests.
Highest Quality Tamahagane Information
Premium quality steel made using the ore in black sand. It is smelted for three days and nights using a traditional technique. Hard but flexible, this type of steel is the preferred material for forging swords and other bladed tools. Only a small proportion of steel qualifies as premium quality, making it highly sought after by expert smiths for their masterworks.
Highest Quality Tamahagane Usage
- A forging material used by blacksmiths
Highest Quality Tamahagane Required Material for Crafting
Highest Quality Tamahagane Location/Where to Find
- Can be forged by the blacksmith.
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and through breakable objects.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Main Mission: The Beast Born of Smoke and Flames.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Online Mission: The Trustworthy
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Online Mission: Wave of Terror