Hunter's Harvest Effects
The player briefly assumes the form of a Kiryoki, dragging a scythe through the ground and slashing upward to generate five shockwaves that damages enemies hit.
How to get Hunter's Harvest
- Attune: Kiryoki Soul Core
Hunter's Harvest Notes & Tips
- Strong and fast hitter, great as a combo finisher or vs stacked enemies.
- This is best used on either enemies that will get pushed back by every hit (Ubume, Koroka), Yokai that are out of Ki, Human enemies on their back, or very large Yokai, as this significantly increases the amount of hits and therefore damage this attack does.
- If the majority of the shockwaves hit, this is a very strong way to get enemies Poisoned or Paralyzed using either Shirohami or Itokuri respectively.\
- While transformed, you cannot be grappled.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!