Hunter of Tigers is a Set in Nioh 2. The Hunter of Tigers Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Hunter of Tigers Information
Where to find
- Set pieces drop at the Main Mission: In the Eye of the Beholder
- This set can be crafted once you present the Smithing Text: Tiger of Higo's Armor to the blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 7 pieces, the armor is called "Tiger of Higo Armor". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Tiger of Higo's Helmet - n/a
- Tiger of Higo's Cuirass - n/a
- Tiger of Higo's Gauntlets - n/a
- Tiger of Higo's Waistguard - n/a
- Tiger of Higo's Greaves - n/a
- Dodanuki Masakuni
- Tiger of Higo's Spear
Notes & Builds
- Builds, tips and notes go here