Ichigo Hitofuri & Oyako Toshiro
|Unifier of the Warring States|
Ichigo Hitofuri & Oyako Toshiro is one of the Dual Swords in Nioh 2. Dual swords scale very well with the skill stat, so if your Build has high Skill, consider using this Weapon type.
Ichigo Hitofuri & Oyako Toshiro Description
A pair of blades used by Tokichiro that were forged by the great swordsmith of the Awataguchi school, Toshiro Yoshimitsu from Yamashiro Province (present-day Kyoto prefecture).
Ichigo Hitofuri, which roughly translates as "One Time, One Strike", was Tokichiro's most cherished sword. It got its name due to the fact that it was the only long sword that Yoshimitsu ever made. Oyako Toshiro includes the Japanese characters for parent and child. It was an imitation of another short sword forged long ago and which is now lost, and so Yoshimitsu gave it this name denoting the parent-child relationship of the blades.
Location: Where to Find Ichigo Hitofuri & Oyako Toshiro
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Main Mission: Cherry Blossom Viewing in Daigo.
- Occasionally Dropped by Otakemaru in Main Mission: In the Eye of the Beholder.
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Ichigo Hitofuri & Oyako Toshiro is presented to the Blacksmith.
Materials Needed to Craft Ichigo Hitofuri & Oyako Toshiro
- ?? x2, ?? x4, ?? x6, ?? x1
Ichigo Hitofuri & Oyako Toshiro Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.
Fire and Lightning dual elements!