Impaling Doom is a Yokai Skill in Nioh 2. Impaling Doom is unlocked by attuning a Yatsu-no-Kami Soul Core to your Spirit Guardian, enabling you to perform this unique skill.
Impaling Doom Effects
The player summons a Yatsu-no-Kami to charge forward, damaging enemies it makes contact with.
How to get Impaling Doom
- Attune: Yatsu-no-Kami Soul Core
Impaling Doom Notes & Tips
- If Yatsu-no-Kami reaches a wall or other obstruction, it will change directions and continue its attack. In enclosed spaces or when the target's back is to the wall, it can hit several times for massive ki damage, occasionally depleting half or more of a boss's ki bar.
- Unlike most Yokai abilities, Impaling Doom takes almost no time to activate and doesn't lock you into an animation.
- Useful when enemies have their weak points on their backs which, should Yatsu-no-Kami rebound off a wall, will usually hit the weak point causing a permanent lock on their Ki meter and backstab damage.
- Use when multiple enemies are in a straight line to hit them all at the same time.
- Useful to deplete an enemy's Ki meter quickly.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This was amazing until they looked at it and went "Huh, this is way too useful, better pump up that anima cost so it's completely impractical!"
They kind of did the same thing with Kasha, too.
Anima cost changed from 5 to 8 in 1.08 patch
The most OP yokai skill imo..it could even saves you in a dangerous situation without spending so many anima points. Mine can paralyze the enemies and has life drain ability Just join as a visitor in viper’s sanctum until you get the one with good abilities (It will match with your current level if you joining as visitor)