Anima Bonus (Enemy Scorched)
Koroka Spear is one of the Spears in Nioh 2. Spears scale primarily off of the Constitution Stat, but also scale off of Strength and Skill, so if your Build has high Constitution, consider using this Weapon type.
Koroka Spear Description
A spear wielded by Koroka, a yokai born froAlcl stone lanterns.
Not originally a weapon, it actually comprises a large elongated metal tobacco pipe with a spearhead affixed to the end. When the spear is in the hands of a Koroka, a lit stone lantern dangles below the weapon. But after the yokai is vanquished, the stone lantern vanishes, leaving only the spear behind. This has lead many to claim that this dangling stone lantern is in fact the true form of the Koroka.
Amrita Memories Background
- "This is no time for fear. Show me what you can do with a spear!"
- "Ahhh… Nothing like a breather after taking a life."
- "To terrify and slay is what makes is yokai."
- "A yokai who neither terrifies nor kills is quickly forgotten… and lost to time."
- "Even the gods are forever lost once they are forgotten. This truth is inescapable."
Location: Where to Find Koroka Spear
- Dropped by: ??
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Koroka Spear is presented to the Blacksmith.
- The Smithing Text is dropped by Koroka in the Twilight Mission: The Cursed Castle Ruins.
Materials Needed to Craft Koroka Spear
- Tamahagane x2
- Wood x3
- Lacquer x1
- Burnt Wick x1
- 2970 Gold
Koroka Spear Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The awakening voices for this weapon are as follows: - This is no time for fear. Show me what you can do with a spear! - Ahhh... Nothing like a breather after taking a life. - To terrify and slay is what makes us yokai. - A yokai who neither terrifies nor kills is quickly forgotten...and lost to time. - Even the gods are forever lost once they are forgotten. This truth is inescapable.
i got the smithing text drop by Koroka enemy