|How much your skills and abilities have advanced.|
Level is a Secondary Stat in Nioh 2. This page contains information regarding Level.
Your character level is the sum total of the 8 core stats (Constitution, Heart, Courage, Stamina, Strength, Skill, Dexterity and Magic) and gives a general idea of how much your character has progressed.
The level cap in Nioh 2 for a new game is 300, meaning the sum total of the 8 core stats cannot exceed this value. The cap increases as you progress through the new game plus cycle.
- With Nioh 2's first DLC: The Tengu's Disciple, the level cap has increased to 400.
- With Nioh 2's Second DLC: Darkness in the Capital, the level cap has increased to 550.
- With Nioh 2's Third DLC: The First Samurai, the level cap has increased to 750.
The level you have also determines how much life you gain when you level up. This is separate from the amount of life gained from Constitution and Stamina.
- level 1-99 = 10 Life
- level 100-199 = 5 Life
- level 200-299 = 4 Life
- Level 300 - 399 = 3 Life
- Level 400 - 499 = 2 Life
- Level 500 onward = 1 Life
- Players can level up at the Shrines using Amrita. Levelling up allows you to improve yours stats.
- Level is a simple, quick indication of a player's power, but how one has built their character significantly impacts how effective their character is.
- There is also an Item Level Cap.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Is there like a level calculator that can show me how much amrita that I can grind to get to a certain level?
i think it increased to 600 in dlc 2 don't know about dlc 3
Got a question new to nioh 2 how do u tell ur level
I have a question if anyone can answer it. Am I required to get the Tengu's Disciple dlc to get to level 400? Or can everyone now go to level 400?
300 is the cap level?