|How much your skills and abilities have advanced.|
Level is a Secondary Stat in Nioh 2. This page contains information regarding Level.
Your character level is the sum total of the 8 core stats (Constitution, Heart, Courage, Stamina, Strength, Skill, Dexterity and Magic) and gives a general idea of how much your character has progressed.
The level cap in Nioh 2 for a new game is 300, meaning the sum total of the 8 core stats cannot exceed this value. The cap increases as you progress through the new game plus cycle.
- With Nioh 2's first DLC: The Tengu's Disciple, the level cap has increased to 400.
- With Nioh 2's Second DLC: Darkness in the Capital, the level cap has increased to 550.
- With Nioh 2's Third DLC: The First Samurai, the level cap has increased to 750.
- level 1-99 = 10 Life
- level 100-199 = 5 Life
- level 200-299 = 4 Life
- Level 300 - 399 = 3 Life
- Level 400 - 499 = 2 Life
- Level 500 onward = 1 Life
- Players can level up at the Shrines using Amrita. Levelling up allows you to improve yours stats.
- Level is a simple, quick indication of a player's power, but how one has built their character significantly impacts how effective their character is.
- There is also an Item Level Cap.