Mister Fister is a player-created Build for Nioh2. Character Builds for Nioh 2 are character and equipment recommendations that focus your character on solo and cooperative play against regular AI enemies and yokai. Build listed on this page are created and categorized by players, therefore you should not assume they are all optimized.
- Build Name: Mister Fister
- Build Level: 200ish(If you max Strength)
- Build Focus: PvE or PvP
- Build Main Stat: Strength
- Melee Weapon: Demon Arm Fists, Demon Cutter(For set bonus) or Firefly Blade(/ Any Odachi you prefer)
- Ranged Weapon: Yoichi's Bow(Or anything with auto target weak point, it's nice to have.)
- Head: Brave Demon Hunters Helmet
- Chest: Brave Demon Hunters Cuirass
- Hands: Brave Demon Hunters Gauntlets
- Waist:Brave Demon Hunters Waistguard
- Legs: Brave Demon Hunters Greaves
Build Strategy & Video
This is a full-on Strength stacking character focusing on Fist Weapons. You choose the Fists and Odachi(or Katana) for starting weapons along with the Makami guardian to maximize strength early on. It aims for stat efficiency overall, so you begin by raising Constitution to 10, Heart to 10, Courage to 10, and skill to 10. Then raise Strength/Skill/Constitution to whatever is needed for the item requirements(21 STR/21 CON for the recommended armor set). After that, you raise DEX and Magic to 30 each for the capacity cap. From there you just pump everything into STR until it's maxed and as much Stamina as you want to keep your weight down, you can also pump points into Heart if you want to use the Katana at all plus it boosts Fist damage as well. Your skills and stance is mostly preference, personally, I actually enjoy High Stance for fists a lot.
"A hero must be tough, strong and beautiful... As well as able to promptly and splendidly eradicate evil."
[VIDEO] I will make a build video for this once I progress more in the game and test out different things.
Whould be nice to see full video guide about Fists.