One-Eyed Dragon's Ambition is a Set in Nioh 2. The One-Eyed Dragon's Ambition Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
One-Eyed Dragon's Ambition Information
Where to find
- Drops from:
- Smithing Text:
- Craft With:
This set has 6 pieces, the armor is called "One-Eyed Dragon" Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- One-Eyed Dragon's Helmet - n/a
- One-Eyed Dragon's Cuirass - n/a
- One-Eyed Dragon's Gauntlets - n/a
- One-Eyed Dragon's Waistguard - n/a
- One-Eyed Dragon's Greaves - n/a
- Candlestick Slicer & Ridged Sword
Notes & Builds
- With the Consecutive hits damage bonus this is one of the higher damage sets in the early game once it's built up. The best weapons to make use of this are the Dual Swords, Splitstaff, Hatchets, Tonfa and Fists, as they have do a large amount of hits quickly without using much Ki, and many of their active skills can hit the maximum bonus by their final hit.
- In Dream of the Nioh, it gains a large reduction in Melee Ki Consumption. While this doesn't increase damage on it's own, and other sets catch up to it in melee damage potential, it does help enable you stacking the bonus and you can sue this to mitigate the downside of the Berserk Status effect. Once you reach -50% it functionally puts you back to normal melee ki consumption.