One-Eyed Oni is an Enemy in Nioh 2.
- A gigantic Oni with a single eye in the center of its face. Oni with two eyes was originally human or at least born of ugly human passions in some way. One-eyed Oni, however, is said to be the wild, bestial side of mountain gods and local spirits personified.
- Apparently, this yokai aren't smart enough to use weapons other than their fists or great rocks which they throw at their victims. However, as they are more than twice as large as a person, their sheer physical strength allows them to smash overconfident foes flat with a single blow
One-Eyed Oni Locations & Drops
- Found in Main Mission:
- Found in Sub Mission:
- Drops ??
- Drops ??
- His single eye is a weak point, a well placed arrow or bullet will do massive damage.
- An attack of his results in him lying on the ground, leaving his eye exposed for melee attacks.
- His punching combo can have 2 or 3 punches, players should keep their guard up until sure that the combo has ended. Both 2- and 3-hit combos start similarly.
- Can throw boulders
Notes & Trivia
- Kanji: Yomikata - Lore description.
- Memories - “I’ll crush anyone who stands in my way!”
Aberrant Soldier ♦ Ancient Nyotengu ♦ Bakegani ♦ Biwa Boku-boku ♦ Dweller ♦ Enenra ♦ Enki ♦ Flying Bolt ♦ Fox Spirit ♦ Fuki ♦ Gaki ♦ Giant Toad ♦ Gozuki ♦ Harinobo ♦ Hellish Hag ♦ Ippon-Datara ♦ Itsumade ♦ Kappa ♦ Karakasa Umbrella ♦ Karasu Tengu ♦ Kinki ♦ Kiryoki ♦ Konaki-Jiji ♦ Koroka ♦ Lesser Umi-bozu ♦ Lightning Gods of Yomi ♦ Magatsu Warrior ♦ Mitsume Yazura ♦ Mujina ♦ Namahage ♦ Nightmare Bringer ♦ Nuppeppo ♦ Nure-Onna ♦ Nurikabe ♦ Oboroguruma ♦ One-eyed Imp ♦ Ongyoki ♦ Oni-bi ♦ Onyudo ♦ Red Kappa ♦ Rokurobi ♦ Rokurokubi ♦ Snowclops ♦ Spider ♦ Suiki ♦ Tatarimokke ♦ Tesso ♦ Toxic Slime ♦ Ubume ♦ Underworld Soldier ♦ Waira ♦ Warrior Skeleton ♦ Wheelmonk ♦ Yamanba ♦ Yasha ♦ Yoki
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!