Oni Shibata Armor
|Set BNS||The Bold and the Boorish (5 Pieces)|
Oni Shibata Armor is an Armor in Nioh 2. Nioh 2 armor is divided into 5 categories: Head Armor, Torso Armor, Arm Guards, Leg Guards and Foot Guards. Each piece of equipment has a level, weight, durability and multiplier assigned to it, apart from additional status effects that the equipment can apply. Armor is color coded by their rarity: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Exotic, Divine and Ethereal. The rarer the item, the more beneficial status effects it will possess.
Location/How to Get Oni Shibata Armor
- Type: Heavy Armor
- Set pieces can be obtained as a reward in the Main Mission: Ruin Draws Near.
- This piece can be crafted once you present the Smithing Text: Oni Shibata's Armor to the blacksmith.
Notes and Tips
- Can be Soul Matched to your highest Armor piece level
- Available in Common, Uncommon, Rare and One of a Kind qualities
- Can be sold to the Blacksmith or Offered at a Shrine
- Stats can be rerolled at the Blacksmith