Onmyo Austerity is a Set in Nioh 2. The Onmyo Austerity Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Onmyo Austerity Information
Where to find
- Pieces are obtained as a reward and chance to drop from the Sub Mission: Restoring Harmony.
- Drops from Saito Toshimitsu (Boss)
- This set armor can be crafted once you present the Smithing Text: Onmyo Warrior's Armor to the blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 5 pieces, the armor is called "Onmyo Warrior Armor". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Onmyo Warrior's Cuirass - n/a
- Onmyo Warrior's Gauntlets - n/a
- Onmyo Warrior's Waistguard - n/a
- Onmyo Warrior's Greaves - n/a
- Great Kanemitsu
Notes & Builds
- The Reduced Attack effect makes this arguably the best defensive set in the game, as it reduces enemy melee damage by 30%. This is easy to apply and with the familiar spells all you need to do is stand near an enemy for half a second to apply it, allowing you to debuff entire rooms quickly. Bosses growing resistance to effects that wear off on them will not be a factor with multi hitting Onmyo Magic. This also helps other players, acolytes and NPC's to survive, so it's great as a Co-op tool.
- Damage Bonus (Onmyo Magic Power) is global and applies to all damage dealt, though it isn't much higher than what you would get on a Black Fox Mask or Scroll effect.