Pit Viper Set
|Set BNS||The Vicissitudes of Life|
Pit Viper Set is an Armor in Nioh 2. Nioh 2 armor is divided into 5 categories: Head Armor, Torso Armor, Arm Guards, Leg Guards and Foot Guards. Each piece of equipment has a level, weight, durability and multiplier assigned to it, apart from additional status effects that the equipment can apply. Armor is color coded by their rarity: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Exotic, Divine and Ethereal. The rarer the item, the more beneficial status effects it will possess.
Location/How to Get Pit Viper Set
- Type: Light Armor
- Set pieces drop and are rewarded from the Sub Mission: Hidetatsu's Dying Wish
- This set of armor can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Pit Viper's Robes and Smithing Text: Pit Viper's Garments to the Blacksmith.
Notes and Tips
- Can be Soul Matched to your highest Armor piece level
- Available in Common, Uncommon, Rare and One of a Kind qualities
- Can be sold to the Blacksmith or Offered at a Shrine
- Stats can be rerolled at the Blacksmith