Prayer Beads is one of the Accessories in Nioh 2. They provide the player with passive bonuses to attack, defense, drop rates, and many more. Players can equip up to two accessories which can be managed in the equipment menu.
Prayer Beads Information
A loop of small beads held when praying to the Buddha.
Prayer Beads Special Effect
Equipping an accessory provides the wearer with unique special effects, this icon identifies the accessory's special effect. This accessory grants:
- Stealth (Yokai Enemies) A+ - AA-
This accessory can have these Restricted Special Effects
Prayer Beads Tips
- Prayer Beads have access to a slightly higher Damage Taken vs. Yokai effect than other accessories.
- This stealth effect is unique to this accessory. It makes it so Yokai has to be closer to you to notice you with line of sight.
- This is one of the few accessories that can have Damage Taken (Critical), Untouched Ninjutsu and Untouched Onmyo Magic
Prayer Beads Location/Where to Find
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: The Shrine of Oaths.
- Occasionally dropped by enemies.
- Occasionally found inside chests and looted off of corpses.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: Abduction