Pride of the Sakanoue is a Set in Nioh 2. The Pride of the Sakanoue Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Pride of the Sakanoue Information
Where to find
- Drops from: Urabe no Suetake
- Smithing Text:
- Craft With:
This set has 7 pieces, the armor is called "Scion of Tamura". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Scion of Tamura's Helmet - n/a
- Scion of Tamura's Cuirass - n/a
- Scion of Tamura's Gauntlet - n/a
- Scion of Tamura's Waistguard - n/a
- Scion of Tamura's Greaves - n/a
- Bishamon Spear
- Marksman's Bow
Notes & Builds
- It's somewhat of a mixture of Master of Spears and Saika's Yatagarasu, with generally weaker bonuses with the upside of being a heavy armor set rather than light armor, and one of the lighter heavy sets at that. Like the Master of Spears Thrust damage benefits both melee and ranged weapons, so it has the ranged damage Saika's set initially doesn't, while also having more melee damage, with the caviat that it's only on thrust attacks, and thus is only practical to use with the spear.
- The Ethereal + bonus is awful, as Fluidity is more harmful than helpful for the spear.