|Max. Player Capacity||???|
The various Umbracite are used to Temper gear at the Blacksmith. When Tempering gear, four selection boxes of traits appear with random traits in each. From first to last selection box, traits are increasingly likely to be rare. However, all traits can appear in any selection box. The player can pick any trait from the list they desire to replace the trait they currently have selected on their gear, provided they have the Umbracite rarity to do so. The first selection box requires Umbracite, the second requires Quality Umbracite and the third requires Fabled Umbracite. The fourth is currently not in use. Higher qualities Umbracite can be used to Temper a trait from a lower selection box if desired, but the opposite is not possible.
Umbracite can be crafted from 10x Umbracite Fragments and Fabled Umbracite can be crafted from 3x Quality Umbracite. Quality Umbracite can not be crafted.
Quality Umbracite Information
Used for tempering equipment. When fed into a furnace, this umbracite produces flames laced with Amrita, and is a coveted by smiths who harness Amrita to forge equipment.
This special charcoal forms when trees used to make high-quality fuel are exposed to the power of Amrita
Quality Umbracite Effect
- Tempering gear from the first or second selection box.
Quality Umbracite Required Material for Crafting
- Fabled Umbracite (3x)
Quality Umbracite Location/Where to Find
- Obtained from the daily Twilight Missions once per day, per mission (each NG cycle has its own Twilight Missions each day allowing 4 Quality Umbracite to be obtained from these every day. 6 is you own The Tengu's Disciple).
- Random drop in Random Encounters as the assisting player.
- Random reward from successfully completing Random Encounters as the assisting player.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Online Mission: Wave of Terror
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Online Mission: Calamity's Pulse