Sacred Arrow is a Projectile in Nioh 2. Projectiles are offensive items that are used in battle to inflict damage and various status abnormalities against enemies.
Sacred Arrow Information
A special arrow that can be shot using a bow. It has the Pure attribute, which allows it to deal heavy Ki damage, in addition to inflicting status ailments, when used against yokai. It can also dispel Yokai Realm puddles.
This arrow is imbued with the spiritual power to exorcise evil.
Sacred Arrow Effect
- Used to shoot with a bow.
- Deals heavy Ki Damage and inflicts the Pure effect.
- It can also dispel Dark Realm puddles created by Yokai enemies.
- Deals extra damage vs. Yokai enemies
- Sacred Arrow damage scales with Onmyo Magic Power
Sacred Arrow Required Material for Crafting
- Demon's Horn x1
- 749 Gold
Sacred Arrow Location/Where to Find
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Main Mission: The Village of Cursed Blossoms.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: An End to Seclusion.
- Occasionally dropped by enemies, breakable objects, and found inside chests.
- It can be purchased from the Kodama Bazaar via the Shrine.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!