Seven Misfortunes, Eight Hardships Set
(2 Items) Life +100
(3 Items) Melee Damage +5%
(4 Items) Damage Bonus (Ailing) A+
(5 Items) Damage Taken (Ailing) -18%
(6 Items) Melee Damage (Critical) +25%
(6+ Items) Damage Bonus (Health Lost) A
Seven Misfortunes, Eight Hardships is a Set in Nioh 2. The Seven Misfortunes, Eight Hardships Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Seven Misfortunes, Eight Hardships Information
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Set Requirements:
- Constitution: 14
- Strength: 15
- Constitution: 14
Where to find
- Set pieces are rewarded after completing the Sub Mission: A Prayer in the Moonlight
- This armor set can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Moonprayer Armor to the Blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 6 pieces, the armor is called "Moonprayer Armor". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Moonprayer Helmet - n/a
- Moonprayer Cuirass - n/a
- Moonprayer Gauntlets - n/a
- Moonprayer Waistguard - n/a
- Moonprayer Greaves - n/a
- Sekishu Kazusada
Notes & Builds
- In exchange for increasing ailment duration, you gain above average and low investment bonuses for melee damage and damage reduction. While in the Dark Realm, these bonuses are active the entire time.
- This also has a Critical Health subtheme, and compared to Legendary Mikawa Warrior this is superior in terms of melee damage and damage reduction, but the set is heavier, has no resistance to Fire and the Critical health synergy is deep in the tiers, so it has to be the focus of your build
If you have the effect Extended Ailment, does it also apply to the enemy while using the onmyo magic Ailment Transfer ?
Dynamite armor. got it fairly early with random drops. with all 6 and a low stance (due to weight) it kicks a$$.