Shadows of a Dream Set
(2 Items) Life +150
(3 Items) Anima Charge +10%
(4 Items) Extended Yokai Shift +20
(5 Items) Melee Damage +8%
(6 Items) Amrita Bonus (Inflict Corrupted) B+
(7 Items) Yokai Ability Damage (Yokai Shift) +20%
(7+ Items) Melee Damage (Ailing Enemy) +20.0%
Shadows of a Dream is a Set in Nioh 2. The Shadows of a Dream Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Shadows of a Dream Information
- Type: Medium Armor Set
- Set Requirements:
Where to find
- Drops from: Otakemaru (The First Samurai)
- Smithing Text:
- Craft With:
This set has 7 pieces, the armor is called "Dreaming Demon" Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Dreaming Demon Faceguard- n/a
- Dreaming Demon Coat- n/a
- Dreaming Demon gauntlets- n/a
- Dreaming Demon Waistguard- n/a
- Dreaming Demon Greaves - n/a
- Daitoren & Shotoren
Notes & Builds
- This is a unique set focused on Yokai Shift, significantly increasing your duration, having a alternate way to increase the Amrita Gauge and having the payoff of increased Yokai Ability damage once you are in Yokai Shift.
- The Anima Charge bonus is low investment and easy to use with other Anima focused sets.
- Come endgame it also gains an above average amount of Melee Damage with an easy to meat condition, as things like Reduced Movement also count for it.
I wonder, how much is the weight of this set? I know it is medium, but what's the exact number?
An interesting build is to use this set but with only one weapon and the Yasakani Magatama. Then fetch the smithing text of the Udoto sword and forge it in Corruption. In this way we can inflict the corruption status on the enemies with the help of the souls core as reinforcements. The build is therefore focused on corruption, and you quickly gain amrita and anima.
I'm getting around 6-7% amrita gauge each time the "Amrita Bonus (Inflict Corrupted) B+" procs.
I really feel like someone mis-programmed this. The three weapons do Lightening, Fire, and Water dmg - why is the bonus for Corrupted instead of Confused?