|Attack Power||x1.02||Attunement Limit||24|
|Defense Power||x1.00||Yokai Shift||Brute|
Guardian Spirit Protection
|Special Effect||Bonus||Stat req.|
|Anima Bonus (Guard)||A-||-|
|Life Drain (Strong Attack)||50||-|
|Anima Bonus (Electrified Enemy)||A||Courage + Strength = 26|
|Anima Charge (Unscathed)||+10.0%||Heart + Skill = 24|
Shin-Roku is a Guardian Spirit in Nioh 2. Guardian Spirits can be selected on the Shrine menu and each provides a different boost to the player. Activate Yokai Shift by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
In Japanese mythology, the holy deer is an envoy for the gods. It frequently appears before heroes to guide them to victory. The holy deer is also the physical embodiment of the power of nature, and can heal minor wounds almost instantly. This earned it the veneration of many low-level warriors, since they were the first to be injured in battle.
How to unlock Shin-Roku
- Acquired in mission Horns on Head Dragonfly in Hand
How to use Shin-Roku
- Yokai Shift: Brute
- Guardian Spirit Skill is Shin-Roku attacking in a a large circular AOE of lightning damage, doing moderate Ki damage and Lightning damage. Upon activation, you also gain Stalwart, becoming immune to staggering.
- Combine with Ame-no-Mitori to gain 30.0% Lightning Damage (15 from Shin-Roku, 10 from Ame-no-Mitori's secondary bonus and 5 from matching guardian spirit elements).
- This is one of the strongest Guardian Spirits for Anima Generation, as it has two strong Anima bonuses, as well life steal on strong attacks to enable the Unscathed bonus. It also has solid applications for Lightning builds.
- It has one of the better Yokai shifts, as it's anima generation is so strong and the Guardian Spirit Skill is good for applying the status effect to enable that, while also having a large attunement limit, giving it more access to strong Yokai Skill options.
Build for Shin-Roku
|Nioh 2 Guardian Spirits|
Amabie ♦ Ame-no-Mitori ♦ Atlas Bear ♦ Baku ♦ Blue Dragon ♦ Genbu ♦ Gyokuto ♦ Hakutaku ♦ Hiyokucho ♦ Ho ♦ Ho-oh ♦ Hoh-oh ♦ Hyobishin ♦ Inosasao ♦ Isanagami ♦ Itokuri ♦ Janomecho ♦ Kagewani ♦ Kurama Tengu ♦ Kuzunoha the Fox ♦ Makami ♦ Masaru ♦ Mizuchi ♦ Nekomata ♦ Nine Tails ♦ Oh ♦ Okuri-Inu ♦ Rokugezo ♦ Saoirse ♦ Saorise ♦ Shirohami ♦ Sohaya ♦ Suzaku ♦ Tengen Kujaku ♦ Usura-Hicho ♦ Yaonami-Hime ♦ Yatagarasu ♦ Yumehami
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!