|Attack Power||x1.12||Attunement Limit||21|
|Defense Power||x0.88||Yokai Shift||Brute|
Guardian Spirit Protection
|Special Effect||Bonus||Stat req.|
|Anima Bonus (Guard)||A-||-|
|Life Drain (Melee Kill)||50||-|
|Imbue Poison (Yokai Abilities)||+50||-|
|Soul Core Drop Rate||+5.0%||Strength + Courage = 19|
|Poison Accumulation (Enemy)||+15.0%||Dexterity + Stamina = 17|
Shirohami is one of the Guardian Spirits in Nioh 2
.Guardian Spirits can be selected on the Shrine menu and each provides a different boost to the player.
Activate Yokai Shift by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller)when the Amrita Gauge is full.
Shirohami is a Guardian Spirit in the form of a white viper. White snakes are worshipped in many regions of Japan as messengers or personifications of the gods, often being seen as symbols of growth, rebirth, long life, and prosperity. The messenger of Benzaiten, patron goddess of prosperity and the arts, is believed to be a white snake that will bring one vast riches. This belief has led to the Japanese practice of keeping the shed skin of a snake in one's wallet, or using a wallet that is made of snakeskin. Many snake deities are also considered gods of the water, a famous example being the white snake emissary of the Suwa Grand Shrine. The viper's powerful venom and extremely resilient nature have long made it an object of reverence, so a white viper in particular should be considered a most powerful spirit.
How to unlock Shirohami
- Complete The Viper's Sanctum (Awakening)
How to use Shirohami
- Yokai Shift: Brute
- The Guardian Spirit Skill is Shirohami circling in front of the player, creating a pool of poison. Does no damage until on its own Shirohami leaves.
- Imbue Poison Effect does not work on Yokai abilities that have an elemental effect already (Ex. Skeleton Bowman).
- Combine with Isanagami to maximize Soul Core Drop Rate.
- The life drain effect is negligible even early in the game.
- This guardian spirit offers a way to inflict poison without using Ninjutsu or an imbued weapon. There are strong payoffs for applying the poison effect on enemies, such as Yatsu-no-Kami Soul Core significantly increasing Melee Damage,Rokurokubi Soul Core giving a large increase in Yokai ability damage and Melee Damage vs. Poisoned Enemy being able to be tempered on any Accessory. While the attunement limit among the second lowest, you can just switch to this guardian spirit when you use a Yokai Skill to inflict poison on an enemy.
- Strong yokai skills to use with the poison effect are Impaling Doom, Magatsu Muscle and Hunter's Harvest
|Nioh 2 Guardian Spirits|
Amabie ♦ Ame-no-Mitori ♦ Atlas Bear ♦ Baku ♦ Blue Dragon ♦ Genbu ♦ Gyokuto ♦ Hakutaku ♦ Hiyokucho ♦ Ho ♦ Ho-oh ♦ Hoh-oh ♦ Hyobishin ♦ Inosasao ♦ Isanagami ♦ Itokuri ♦ Janomecho ♦ Kagewani ♦ Kurama Tengu ♦ Kuzunoha the Fox ♦ Makami ♦ Masaru ♦ Mizuchi ♦ Nekomata ♦ Nine Tails ♦ Oh ♦ Okuri-Inu ♦ Rokugezo ♦ Saoirse ♦ Saorise ♦ Shin-Roku ♦ Sohaya ♦ Suzaku ♦ Tengen Kujaku ♦ Usura-Hicho ♦ Yaonami-Hime ♦ Yatagarasu ♦ Yumehami
Not sure why this Spirit has such a low attunement limit when the spider spirit has almost identical bonuses with a 22 limit.