Shuten Doji's Club
|Stamina Bonus||B+||Constitution Bonus||--|
Gain Amrita (Strong Attack)
Shuten Doji's Club is one of the Axes in Nioh 2. This weapon works in conjunction with the Axe Skills skill tree, and usually has good scaling with the Stamina stat. It also scales with Strength and Courage. So if your Build has high Stamina, consider using this Weapon type.
Shuten Doji's Club Description
A large metal club wielded by the great demon Shuten Doji, one-time leader of the demons of Mount Oe. Enveloped in Shuten Doji's powerful dark aura and fueled by the grudges of its countless victims, this club is virtually indestructible. It is said that the club also changes size to match its owners strength so that it can continue to wreak havoc effectively.
Location: Where to Find Shuten Doji's Club
- Dropped by: Shuten Doji
- Can be found from any generic loot source.
Materials Needed to Craft Shuten Doji's Club
- Ingot x5 Leather Cored x2 Shuten Doji's Red Hair x1
- Smithing Text: Shuten Doji's Club
Shuten Doji's Club Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.
- It has the unique effect of releasing amrita orbs when you hit an enemy with a strong attack. This is similar to the Extraction Talisman effect, and can be used to activate effects such as Life Recovery (Amrita Absorption), and since this also is active while in Yokai Shift, you can use it to prepare amrita for your weapon to absorb much easier and faster than waiting for a burst attack or Anima for a Yokai Skill.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Although this has a longer model compared to other axes, it's hit boxes are the same
The awakening voices for this weapon are as follows: - There's not enough drinks... Bring me more drinks! - Yes, that's how I like to feel... Now bring me some food! - Gah, if you can't bring me what I need, I'll just have to hit you till you learn! - Pain and resentment... The perfect accompaniment to one's drink! - You, wielder of my priceless weapon... Have you drunk deeply of these fine libations?