Spectral Swarm Effects
The player grows the wings of a Tatarimokke to attack with four slow moving projectiles with loose homing. If , they land on the ground, they create yokai realm puddles. Deals a large amount of Ki damage. Activating this attack while not locked on to an enemy will shoot these projectiles at the ground in front of you.
How to get Spectral Swarm
- Attune: Tatarimokke Soul Core
Spectral Swarm Notes & Tips
- Like every other instance of this projectile, this will get dispelled by enemy attacks. Revenants with Barrier Talismans or the Familiar spell series will negate this attack completely.
- The start up time on the skill is really long, so the best way to use this against Yokai bosses is after they switch to and from the dark realm, or after they recover their Ki, as they stand still for an extended period of time. This will remove a very large portion of their permanent Ki if all four projectiles connect, significantly reducing their time in that phase and permanently making it easier to drain their Ki for the rest of the fight.
- You can use the creation of a mass amount of Yokai realm pools to your advantage in various ways:
- Recovering a large amount of life at once with Life Recovery (Purification) (Especially with Devout Practioner, but also withServant of the Gods, Usura-Hicho or Ukita Clan)
- Immediately maxing out your Cleansing Prayer stacks
- Gaining a large amount of Anima with Anima Bonus (Purification) or Devour Yokai Realm. With just the latter and Dragon Vein at III, you gain slightly more Anima than what you used to do this attack, and with any other Anima charge or similar effects you can use this to fill your Anima gauge.
- Increasing the damage of Dark Detonation exponentially.
- The same things you use Yokai Water Pot for, such as activating the Uesugi clan's extremely powerful protection effect, or Auto-Life Recovery (Purification)
- This creates an extended area where you can use Inner Light even while Ki pulsing.
- The projectiles can trespass objects for a few seconds after the cast, and the homing property is really strong, which is notable during boss fights.