Straight and True is a Set in Nioh 2. The Straight and True Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
Straight and True Information
Where to find
- Smithing Text: Complete side mission "The Lost Sword" on Dream of the Strong
- Craft With:
This set has 6 pieces, the armor is called "Blessed Sleeve". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Blessed Sleeve Hat - n/a
- Blessed Sleeve Cuirass- n/a
- Blessed Sleeve Gauntlets - n/a
- Blessed Sleeve Waistguard - n/a
- Blessed Sleeve Greeves - n/a
- Fan-Piercing Bow
Notes & Builds
- While the final piece of the set exclusively favors bows, the first two effects are beneficial to any ranged weapon build.