|The Core Stat required to activate the special effects of heavy Armor. (Weapon mainly affected: Odachi)|
Strength is a Stat in Nioh 2. It is required to activate the special effects of heavy and medium Armor. The main Weapon type it affects are Odachis. The cap for this stat is at 99 until Dream of the Wise, where it increases to 200.
- Increases vs. Water
- .5 per point from 6 to 10
- .4 from 11 to 15
- .3 from 16 to 20
- .2 from 21 to 40
- .1 to 99
- .1 every 10 points from then on
- The Secondary Stat that Increases Equipment Weight Max
- The increase in Equipment weight is marginal after 18 points in strength
- Increases Ki Pulse
- Past 40 You stop gaining multiple per point. Past 50 you gain one every other point in Strength. The max increase to Ki Pulse is 130, Hard capped at 99, and you reach half that at 23 Strength.
- Required to activate the special effects of Medium and Light Armor.
Strength Weapon Scaling
- Build 1 link
- Build 2 link
- Build 3 link
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!