|Attack Power||x1.05||Attunement Limit||18|
|Defense Power||x0.97||Yokai Shift||Phantom|
Guardian Spirit Protection
|Special Effect||Bonus||Stat req.|
|Anima Bonus (Ranged Hit)||A-||-|
|Stance-Based Amrita Bonus||-||-|
|Extended Elemental Weapon||+10.0%||-|
|Anima Bonus (Elemental Attack)||A||Strength + Heart = 35|
|Enemy/Treasure/Amrita/Kodama Sensor||-||Dexterity + Skill = 33|
Tengen Kujaku is a Guardian Spirit in Nioh 2. Guardian Spirits can be selected on the Shrine menu and each provides a different boost to the player. Activate Yokai Shift by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
Tengen Kujaku Description
The rainbow-adorned Tengen Kujaku is said to wield tremendous power capable of seeing into the future; it is also flighty and mercurial. Those under Kujaku's protection will lead interesting lives full of drama and turmoil. Approximately one month before Nobunaga's assassination at Honnoji Temple, a great comet streaked across the night sky; some believe this may have actually been Tengen Kujaku.
How to unlock Tengen Kujaku
- Can be aquired in region 3 from "The Demon King's Blade" sub-mission
How to use Tengen Kujaku
- The Guardian Spirit Skill does a massive amount of fire, water or lightning damage in an area in front of the player, but the element is chosen at random. This is the Highest damage Guardian Spirit Skill.
- The High Stance Amrita Bonus is a 15.0% melee damage multiplier
- The Mid Stance Amrita Bonus is a 20.0% physical damage reduction
- While the Attack Bonus isn't the best of it's type and will be repressed by stronger versions of it, it is still very strong, and will likely be up the majority of the time, giving you a strong baseline multiplier. It also still has one of the best defensive buffs in the game, as well as a significant boost to Ki recovery. An Extraction Talisman will allow these bonus to be up basically the entire time. It also has every Sensor active the whole time, and a useful Anima effect, making this one of the most versatile guardian spirits.
|Nioh 2 Guardian Spirits|
Amabie ♦ Ame-no-Mitori ♦ Atlas Bear ♦ Baku ♦ Blue Dragon ♦ Genbu ♦ Gyokuto ♦ Hakutaku ♦ Hiyokucho ♦ Ho ♦ Ho-oh ♦ Hoh-oh ♦ Hyobishin ♦ Inosasao ♦ Isanagami ♦ Itokuri ♦ Janomecho ♦ Kagewani ♦ Kurama Tengu ♦ Kuzunoha the Fox ♦ Makami ♦ Masaru ♦ Mizuchi ♦ Nekomata ♦ Nine Tails ♦ Oh ♦ Okuri-Inu ♦ Rokugezo ♦ Saoirse ♦ Saorise ♦ Shin-Roku ♦ Shirohami ♦ Sohaya ♦ Suzaku ♦ Usura-Hicho ♦ Yaonami-Hime ♦ Yatagarasu ♦ Yumehami
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Strength is 24 and Heart is 35
Behold, The God of Melee