The Bold and the Boorish is a Set in Nioh 2. The The Bold and the Boorish Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
The Bold and the Boorish Information
Where to find
- Set pieces can be obtained as a reward in the Main Mission: Ruin Draws Near.
- This piece can be crafted once you present the Smithing Text: Oni Shibata's Armor to the blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 7 pieces, the armor is called "Oni Shibata Armor". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Urn Splitter Hatchets
- Oni Shibata's Helmet - n/a
- Oni Shibata's Cuirass - n/a
- Oni Shibata's Gauntlets - n/a
- Oni Shibata's Waistguard - n/a
- Oni Shibata's Greaves - n/a
Notes & Builds
- The second tier bonus is very valuable and worth building around on it's own. The remainder of it's bonuses don't have synergy with each other and aren't very compelling in terms of power level.