The God of War Looks Down is a Set in Nioh 2. The The God of War Looks Down Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
The God of War Looks Down Information
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Set Requirements:
- Total Weight: 37.7 (37.9 including Accessories)
- for B Agility (<70% load) you will need 54.1 Maximum equipment load.
- for A Agility (<30% load) you will need over 126 Maximum equipment load which seems to be impossible.
Where to find
- Chance for pieces to drop in the Sub Mission: The Fallen Star.
- This set can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Tatenashi Armor to the Blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 5 armor pieces only, called "Tatenashi". The pieces do not have a fixed effect.
- Tatenashi Helmet - n/a
- Tatenashi Cuirass - n/a
- Tatenashi Gauntlets - n/a
- Tatenashi Waistguard - n/a
- Tatenashi Greaves - n/a
Notes & Builds
- Using the Genbu / Sohaya Guardian Spirit, The Unyudo Soul Core, four pieces of the Tatenashi set (Cuirass with Elemental Damage Taken mandatory), two accessories and a Scroll with Elemental Damage Taken, the Otani clan bonus, one armor piece with fixed Elemental Damage Taken (for example, Dragon head helmet) and Elemental damage Taken invested in Agyo Titles allows one to reach -100.0% Elemental Damage Taken, becoming immune to Fire, Water and Lightning damage; however, this doesn't grant immunity to those status effects.
- Combined with the 3 piece bonus of Dragon God's Sacred Treasure, the torso and legs of either the Platemail Armor or Warlord Armor, the Blue Dragon Guardian Spirit and tempering Projectile Damage Taken on every armor piece available, you can reach up to ~91% damage reduction against attacks the game considers projectiles. This also includes several Onmyo Magic Spells and every terrain effect.
- Damage bonus (Equipment weight) is global and applies to any attack you do.