The Heroic Raging Bull Set
(2 Items) Life +150
(3 Items) Melee Damage +3.0%
(4 Items) Damage Taken -4.0%
(5 Items) Auto-Life Recovery (Amrita Absorption)
(6 Items) Dispel Ailments (Timely Guard)
(6+ Items) Attack Bonus (Stamina) B+
The Heroic Raging Bull is a Set in Nioh 2. The The Heroic Raging Bull Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
The Heroic Raging Bull Information
- Type: Heavy Armor Set
- Set Requirements:
Where to find
- Drops from:
- Smithing Text: Smithing Text: Raging Bull Armor / Smithing Text: Realmtaker Spear
- Craft With:
This set has 6 pieces, the armor is called "Raging Bull" Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Raging Bull Helmet - n/a
- Raging Bull Cuirass - n/a
- Raging Gauntlets - n/a
- Raging Waistguard - n/a
- Raging Bull Greaves - n/a
- Realmtaker Spear
Notes & Builds
- This armor is at the cut off point of B agility at max equipment weight during a new game. In order to wear the whole armor set at B agility you need to have 99 Stamina and Strength. The investment in both stats stays roughly the same even when the cap on both increases.
- This set has the unique effect to remove all negative status ailments when you Timely Guard. as long as you can time your block properly you won't have much issues with any negative effect. This can be used offensively with several weapon buffs or the Carnage Talisman for more power and defense for no downside.