The Honor in Harmony is a Set in Nioh 2. The The Honor in Harmony Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
The Honor in Harmony Information
Where to find
- Drops from:
- Smithing Text: Armor and Sword = Dropped by Tokichiro in "The Two Faces of Hospitality."
- This set of armor can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Hyuga Director's Armor to the Blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 6 pieces, the armor is called "Hyuga Director's Armor". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Hyuga Director's Helmet - n/a
- Hyuga Director's Armor- n/a
- Hyuga Director's Gauntlets - n/a
- Hyuga Director's Waistguard - n/a
- Hyuga Director's Greaves - n/a
- Akechi Chikage
Notes & Builds
- The Increase Attack effect is replacement level, but likely to be on frequently.
- This set gets significantly better as you progress through New Game plus. Medium armor gets exclusive access to Ki damage effects during dream of the demon, and access to better versions of those effects in dream of the Nioh, giving this set one of the highest Ki damage potentials in the game. Then it gains access to Empowered Onmyo, giving this set consistent access to some of the most powerful utility effects as well as a strong source of melee damage. Finally, this set has good synergy with basically every ethereal grace, whether you want more melee damage, Ki damage, or to support Empowered Onmyo.