The Red of Devotion is a Set in Nioh 2. The Red of Devotion Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
The Red of Devotion Information
Where to find
- This set can be crafted once you present the Smithing Text: Sanada's Crimson Armor to the blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 6 pieces, the armor is called "Sanada's Crimson Armor". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Sanada's Crimson Helmet - n/a
- Sanada's Crimson Cuirass - n/a
- Sanada's Crimson Gauntlets - n/a
- Sanada's Crimson Waistguard - n/a
- Sanada's Crimson Greaves - n/a
- Great Chidori Cross Spear
Notes & Builds
- An interesting set with many unique bonuses.
- Never winded is a chance to not get stunned when you run out of Ki
- The Melee Damage bonuses are above average as long as you can ensure you can keep taking hits.
- This is the only set bonus with increases to Break and Block. Block hard caps at 80.
- Though you need a Cross Spear equipped as one of your weapons, you don't need to be actively using a cross spear in order to benefit from that effect.