The Spirit of Seimei is a Set in Nioh 2. The The Spirit of Seimei Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
The Spirit of Seimei Information
Where to find
( note: this starts to drop in Dream Region)
- Drops from: All missions 100+, The Nine Symbols.
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Genmei Onmyo Mage Attire is presented to the Blacksmith.
- Dropped in The Nine Symbols (NG+ mission reward)
- Craft With:
This set has 5 pieces, the armor is called "Genmei Onmyo Mage's Armor ". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Genmei Onmyo Mage's Hat- n/a
- Genmei Onmyo Mage's Hunting Robe- n/a
- Genmei Onmyo Mage's Bracers- n/a
- Genmei Onmyo Mage's Hakama- n/a
- Genmei Onmyo Mage's Shoes - n/a
Notes & Builds
- This enables stronger Onmyo magic by increasing damage, debuffing enemies and reducing the cost of using them.
- Once you reach dream of the Wise, you gain access to Grace of Tsukoyomi, which is largely an upgraded version of this set. They do have nice synergy with each other, but the damage multiplier is wasted and Tsukoyomi is easier to use with other sets. Finally, once you reach Dream of the Nioh you gain access to Omoikane's Grace, which has much better bonuses to use with Grace of Tsukoyomi.