Tobikura Kusarigama is one of the Kusarigama in Nioh 2. This weapon works in conjunction with the Kusarigama Skills skill tree, and usually has good scaling with the Dexterity stat. It also scales with Skill and Strength. so if your Build has high Dexterity, consider using this Weapon type.
Tobikura Kusarigama Description
According to legend, an old bat turned into a yokai known as Tobikura, and was then somehow transformed into this chain and sickle.
The original owner of this weapon was ordered by his master to vanquish the ghosts that plagued him, and the young squire was miraculously able to complete his task by wielding this weapon. However, he died soon after from injuries he sustained on his quest and the truth of the origins of his weapon and how he came to acquire it were lost alongside him...
Amrita Memories Background
- "Me? I was once a yokai. Calling all oddballs! We’ll get along just fine."
- "You wanna know more about me? You’re a weird one, aren’tcha?"
- "There was a guy I once owed a big favour to… a ninja, but not a very good one."
- "He came to need a weapon that was capable of killing yokai. Hmm… Guess he served a pretty demanding master."
- "That’s why I turned into a kusarigama-to repay that favour. …Alright, that’s enough of a trip down memory lane!"
Location: Where to Find Tobikura Kusarigama
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: An End to Seclusion.
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Tobikura Kusarigama is presented to the Blacksmith.
Materials Needed to Craft Tobikura Kusarigama
- 3x Tamahagane, 2x Wood 1x Leather Cord 1x Mujina's Scarf
Tobikura Kusarigama Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.
- The life drain effect is inferior to other effects you could put or find on a weapon, especially in endgame.